Saturday night we went to a Freaky Feast hosted by our friends Natalie & Seth. We had such a great time and the food and decorations and games and company and everything was all just wonderful! Gorden and Adelaide played hard and really wore themselves out good. We love it when that happens! There was so much space where we were that Gorden ran back and forth with all the kids basically the whole time.
Thanks Sonny & Cher!
Spencer changed costumes for this party and Adelaide borrowed a piece of it.
Spencer won first place in the pumpkin pie eating contest! Way to go, Honey!!I failed our team miserably in the 'wrap an entire roll of toilet paper around your partner like a mummy' contest. We had high hopes of winning that. Oh well, maybe next year. This cute family did win though and their sweet little baby was just so still and content like it was an every day thing for them!
3 comments:
that looks like lots of fun and i love the spider cupcuakes. those were really cute.
I think I totally know Natalie! I met her through my friend Brianne at BYU--I KNEW she looked familiar. Small world.
How fun! And weird, I know Natalie too! She's Ben's mission companion's/good friend's wife's best friend from home in Las Vegas. We met them a few times. Crazy world! She might be interested to know we named our son Seth :?) It's good to still be in touch with you!
Post a Comment