Monday, August 2, 2010

Summer


One day in early summer Adelaide came out of her room after getting dressed and had a jacket on. She said she was cold. I told her its hot outside; its summer. She looked so surprised and said,

"Its Summer?? Well then we need POPSICLES!"

I had no idea she had just been waiting for someone to tell her and that thats the main thing she associated with summer! I should have known!





4 comments:

Brittany H. said...

What a smart gal!

Becki R said...

I'm glad you got her some Popsicles then! She is such a dollface! Welcome back to the blogging world! ;)

Laura said...

Hahah I love that little girl!

Teresa said...

So cute! Kelly they are getting so big. I have missed reading your blog and knowing what's going on in your lives, so I am glad to see some new posts again. Keep 'em coming!