Believe it or not I have logged on to my blog a lot in the past while. I just haven't posted anything because I've been trying to "fix" my blog for a while. I don't know how but some things on here just got kind of wonky. It was frustrating! For the last couple weeks I haven't even been able to see the words at all when I opened my page. So today I figured out a new thing and while its not perfect and its not the way it was before we moved to AR, its way better than it has been recently. So I'm out of time for blogging today because I spent time fixing it again, like always, but I'm happy with it at least. Here are some recent pictures of my babies who are seeming soo grown up these days. I kind of thought the toddler stage would last longer. Gorden starts Kindergarten in less than three weeks and I cry every time I think about it. He's unfortunately a lot like me and is more nervous than he is excited. I remember throwing up before school every single year, for like the first week, not just the first day. Poor kid. I hope he doesn't have nerves as bad as I did. So I'll update again soon. I think about it all the time! Now that my blog is functioning normally it should be a breeze right! =)
4 comments:
oh my gosh, just LOOK at how BIG those kids got!!!! wow, they are just TOO CUTE!!!! That's so cool/crazy that Gorden is already starting up kindergarten... I'm completely shocked that he's that old already! He'll do just great.. I didn't know you were so nervous every year before school started (how would I, right?) but you never seem nervous, always just so happy and chill-- I loved being around you for that!
NOOO!!!! Gorden can't grow up. That makes me so sad Kelly. I miss teaching your kids in primary and spending time with them...so they can't grow up! We need to have another phone call soon so I can talk with those cute kids...and you of course:)
I can't believe how big they're getting! I hope the Kindergarten is a blast for Gorden!
Yay! Can't wait to see/read more. Oh man, your kids are so big! I think it's so interesting that your nerves get to you so--your personality is so social and inviting, I would have never thought. Be strong for Gorden!
Post a Comment