Has it really been since July that we posted on our blog? That's kind of embarrassing! We are obviously staying busy but we're doing well. I promise to update soon. I have a lot of pictures and things to blog about from basically the whole summer. Today was 50 degrees and I realize summer is long gone but here's a cute picture of our kids from a couple of weeks ago when they were playing in the yard with the hose. This will have to do for now!
12 comments:
We miss you!
We also think that that shot kinda looks like an engagement photo-haha!
Glad you are well and busy-can't wait to see more photos
Adelaide is getting so big!
Im so glad you posted! I just checked it yesterday and thought "gosh it's been awhile since she posted"!!
Awe! I can't believe how big the kids are getting. I guess thats to be expected. Justin is 7 months old! Where has the time gone. I wish we were just back at home going for morning walks with the kidlets and making bows! Love you!
Ahhh YAY! I miss you guys and love seeing the pictures. I can't believe my little buddies are getting so big. They're still so cute though:)
Glad you're still alive. It's been a LONG time! Your kids are adorable! I love how they're such good friends!
I LOVE this picture!
Hey! been thinking about you. Hope things are going well. I would love to hear more about your new Arkansas adventures!
Good to hear that you're still breathing :) Can't wait to see more updates and all the fun things you did this summer!
Oh my word--Adelaide is so grown-up!!
That is such an adorable picture! I'm glad you guys are doing well. can't wait to hear more about what you are up to.
Good to see you blogging again! Man your kids are cute!!!!
Post a Comment