Sunday, April 19, 2009

She thought of this all on her own

Yesterday I asked Adelaide what she was most excited about
us moving to Arkansas. Without hesitation she said,

"Wearing Grandma's shoes!"

7 comments:

Charity Brown said...

YOU'RE MOVING???? Did I miss a post on this somewhere? How fun! I'm jealous!!!

Katy said...

I LOVE your kids, seriously, even from never meeting them... they are some of my favorites! Hilarious the things they say!!!!! I also cracked up at Gorden's "I"M STILL YOUR SON! I"M NOT WEIRD!" oh so funny!

Aleasha said...

That is fantastic!!! I wish I could move so I could wear grandma's shoes too! :)

Marium said...

I'm so excited your moving back!! Let us know if you need help moving in.

Kurt and Kristy said...

You're moving back to Arkansas??? When?? I wish my kids could wear grandma's shoes too!

AmyCurtis said...

To see life through the eyes of a little girl -- you never know what is important until you do! =)

Jodie said...

When are you guys coming back here? That's great! Ya know, Little Flock ward is the best. Don't listen to your parents or your brother. ;o)