Sunday, April 19, 2009

Lunchtime

Lunchtime.

Hot dogs and chips.

Spencer has a new spicy brown mustard.

Gorden wants to try it.

"I like it!"

Two minutes later, "Uh, I tried that again. I don't like it anymore."

Spencer says, "That's weird. You liked it a minute ago."

Gorden says, "I'M STILL YOUR SON! I'M NOT WEIRD DAD!! I'M STILL YOUR SON!!!"

8 comments:

Laura said...

Hahaha, what a funny boy! Ben and I are both cracking up. Your kids are too funny.

Aleasha said...

i love it!!!! i'm laughing soo hard!

Courtney said...

Gorden is so sweet and funny! How did Spencer react to that?!

Charity Brown said...

hahahahahahahaha!

Elizabeth said...

haha! that is so cute, i love it!

Marium said...

That is hilarious!

Liz Wilcken said...

Your family is so fun!

AmyCurtis said...

hehehe, how funny! Who knew it was such an emotional topic, spicy brown mustard, that is =)