One Sunday when we walked in the door from church, Adelaide immediately got her bowl of unfinished, soggy LIFE cereal from breakfast THREE hours before, down from the table and sat in the floor and finished eating it. She didn't even take off her jacket. She didn't even climb into a chair. She just started eating like she was starving to death.
6 comments:
I love it! She is so dang cute and getting so big.
Wow! A GREAT set of posts. It's fun to see all of the pictures and how much your kids love their family.
I don't blame her-3 hours of church with only a few bites of cereal!!! I would be hungry too! :)
Oh so cute! I love when girls get SO DRAMATIC-- cracks me up!!! Adelaide is ADORABLE... I LOVE her outfit!
Hey it's food right?! What a cutie.
I can totally relate.
Post a Comment