Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A Walk to the Temple

We live so close to the Provo Temple and love to take walks there. We're really going to miss seeing it every day whenever we leave this place. We can see the top of the temple from our parking spot at our apartment. We sure have grown to love the beauty of the mountains and are still in awe at their size. We love being so close to them. The mountains really are very close to our backyard! We're continuously amazed at their majesty!

8 comments:

Brittany H. said...

I think people get so caught up in wanting to hate Utah because of stereotypes that they don't take the time to appreciate how beautiful it really is. I will totally miss this place and wouldn't be upset if I find myself back here someday!

Ashlee said...

Beautiful pictures!! I love the Provo Temple and am glad we live so close. My favs. are the ones with the kids individual with the temple in the background!

Katy said...

Wow, amazing photos-- I'm TRYING to get better at the whole picture-taking business... so I love to see what other people do... really impressive!! Cute pictures of you and the kids... love it!!!

Aleasha said...

those are great pictures! I love the one of you and the kiddos! You look amazing!!!

Charity Brown said...

Beautiful! That's awesome that you're so close!

Katie Kennington said...

You take the CUTEST pictures of your kids. You have some awesome photography skills, not to mention the cutest kids.

I really really miss Wymount and being so close to the Temple and the awesome ward. I did not fully take advantage of it while we were there.

Caleb, Rebecca, Jack and Charlie said...

I'm not even sure if you know what these are, but the very top top picture, of Adelaide walking infront of the temple, she looks like a tellatubby (sp?). Haha, she's so cute

AmyCurtis said...

That top picture of Adelaide walking, dressed all in green, with her little pig-tails up top looks a bit like something from Dr. Sues =) Cute, cute!
I love your photos Kelly! Sam and I already miss the mountains and the Mountain of the Lord being so close! Enjoy it while it is so near!