Saturday, March 7, 2009

They've finally got it down!

Gorden and Adelaide have been working on winking for a while now, and they've finally mastered it! Its funny to watch because it still looks like it takes a lot of effort and concentration, but they're doing great. Its just plain cute.

6 comments:

Katy said...

LOVE THIS!!!!! I wink at Ava and she gets all facial twitchy and just squeezes both her eyes shut at the same time.... this is too cute!

Winters Outloud said...

Darling! Those photos are classic!!!

Liz Wilcken said...

They look like they're in pain or they just ate a bug...too funny!

Laura said...

So cute! Seriously Kelly, your kids are adorable.

Mary said...

Too funny - I've never even thought about teaching my kids to wink. Now I'm curious as to what their scrunchy little faces would look like.

Esther said...

That is so cute! Impressive that Adelaide can do it too.
I like all of your recent posts, the one of Adelaide made me laugh.