Saturday, March 7, 2009

Caught ya!!

Gorden and Adelaide love playing in the bath. They usually don't want to get out ever, until sometimes when I point out how wrinkly their hands and feet are. That kind of freaks them out for some reason. One day last week, Gorden cried about the wrinkles for like ten minutes. He couldn't understand why I wouldn't just make them go away right then. So funny! It was one of those times when I had to try really hard to not laugh at him and just be sympathetic. Fortunately he eventually forgot about it, and of course the wrinkles did go away. I wonder how long that actually takes....hmm.

Anyway, so one evening they were playing in the bath and I was in the other room for a second and when I came back to the bathroom Adelaide wasn't in the tub. So I ran to get the camera. This is what I saw.



Right after I took this picture she turned around. Then I saw the floss. The entire roll.




So I took it away and put her back into the tub and went to put the camera away, and when I came back to the bathroom she had gotten out again. So I ran to get the camera again. This is what I saw.



M&Ms!! That is actually what she was going for the first time I'm positive, she just got distracted by the floss! There are M&Ms on the bathroom shelf because that was back when she was potty training, and if she went to the bathroom on the toilet she got an M&M. So apparently she spotted them while she was playing in the bathtub and needed one... or a handful rather.

So after the bath, pajamas, etc., we are putting toys away and the kids are running back and forth from the living room to the bedroom bringing me toys as I sit and stack books back on the shelf in their room. After a few minutes I realize that Gorden is the only one running back and forth, and after calling Adelaide and not hearing anything, I got up to find her and this is what I found.



Sneaky sneaky girl.

9 comments:

Katy said...

Hilarious!!! What a smartie pants! I love that you got this on camera... you're awesome!!!

Liz Wilcken said...

You go girl! I would've done the same thing, Adelaide, and I'm a grown woman ;)

Laura said...

So hilarious! She's such a goofy girl.

Charity Brown said...

That's awesome!!! Also, the winking post is super cute!

Melea said...

What a funny little girl and so clever!

Jodie said...

HA HA! I'd say Smart, Smart girl!!

Anonymous said...

I think that is a perfect place for M & M's I love it. You can always use a little chocolate after a bath!!!

Teresa said...

I am amazed at your ability to catch every moment on camera. you do such a good job and have great pictures to show for it. what a funny girl!

AmyCurtis said...

Hehehe, she's a cutie! Its a pity about the floss -- we can't find any here...