Friday, December 12, 2008

Thanksgiving Day

Spencer worked at the MTC Thursday morning then around noon we went over to Nick & Megan's. I told Megan that we should eat late and to wait on me to let me help her but she's amazing and already had almost everything done. We brought the pies that Spencer and I had made the day before and then all I did was the gravy! Everything was wonderful. She did an amazing job!
Of course Gorden and Adelaide had a great time. They love their cousins so much and always have a blast playing together.


I love Lucy's chubby cheeks! So kissable and sweet!! She is just precious!

I helped the kids make a Cookie Pizza. That was a big hit. =)

We had a great time, as always. It was a nice, relaxing and very laid back day. Just perfect. We're grateful to be so close to family to get to spend time with them and make lasting memories.

4 comments:

Katy said...

Looks like you guys had a BLAST!!! I love the cookie pizza idea, very cute! And Adelaide's "i'm READY" face, too adorable!

Jennica said...

Tell Nick I said "hi"!!!!! I haven't seen him in, I don't know how long. =) I am glad you guys are always having so much fun as a family...that is very important!

Whitney said...

Cute! Little Lucy is so big. I haven't seen pictures since she was born. The kids looked like they had a great time!

Jared said...

That looked fun! We miss the family get togethers out there. Lucy looks bigger than Noah! We're excited to see you guys in just a few more days.