Friday, December 12, 2008
Christmas at Temple Square
The Saturday after Thanksgiving we went to Salt Lake City to see the Lights at Temple Square. We figured it would be warmer than if we waited to go later in the month. Last year we were freezing cold walking around there. This year, however, people from all over everywhere came to Temple Square that weekend and it was more crowded than we even imagined. Next year I guess we'll just wait and go when its colder. We are still glad we went because all the lights are amazing, but it was way too crowded. We still had a good time and the kids seemed to enjoy it too, so that's always nice. They get very excited about Christmas lights!











Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Wow, great pictures!!! I've live in Idaho/Wyoming my entire life and STILL haven't seen the lights on Temple Square in person!!
I've never been! I've always wanted to go, but somehow we always miss it :( Love the new background :) Let me know if you got my email (still don't know if I have the right address). I gave you an award (or you can steal the award from my blog). :)
Gorgeous pictures! I am hoping its a clear night so I can see the lights when I fly in tonight. Ive never flown in or out of SLC at Christmas. I'm excited.
Gosh I'm soooo jealous! Glad you got to go even though it was crowded!
awesome pictures!!!! you have the cutiest family! sure miss you guys!
Kelly, who talented photographer! (Or was it Spencer??) I love those Temple Square and beautiful family pics :?).
I LOVE Temple Square at Christmastime! I don't miss the cold, though. I'm coming to Utah March 20-21st. Maybe we can get together!
Post a Comment