Friday, December 12, 2008

The Day before Thanksgiving

The day before Thanksgiving we spent the day at the zoo. It was great! This is excited Adelaide on our way there.



I love her little hands!





The kids love the new carousel. They save their money just so they are able to take it to the zoo when we go so they get to ride the carousel.
Gorden and Adelaide were pretty confused about seeing the turkeys walking around and knowing that's what we were supposed to eat the next day. They didn't really like that idea.

We love our season pass. We're going to have to sell our plasma or something and figure out a way to renew it for next year! It was one of the best Christmas presents we've received. Thank you so much Amber & Spencer! We've loved it so much and think of you every time we go!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Those are great pictures! I laughed when you mentioned the turkeys..haha..cute kids:)

Katy said...

Ah yes, the ol' plasma-to-get-what-you-want trick! I know it well! I love the pictures, especially the ones with the two kids and the turkey in the background!!! You guys have so much fun together!!!

Whitney said...

That pic with the turkeys is funny. Gordens face! I can't wait to see them tomorrow!!!!

Rifka Jensen said...

haha thats hilarious about the turkeys :) and since when did you get a plasma?