SPENCER • KELLY • GORDEN • ADELAIDE • CAMILLA
HILARIOUS and cute!!!
Oh my gosh! I laughed so hard at this video! It made my day! I was really missing home today! I really miss your kids too! They make me so happy!
Your welcome for teaching y'all that elephant sound. We are really looking forward to seeing you soon.
OH my gosh I laughed so hard watching this! That is just way too cute! Way to go teaching her to be an elephant!
sooooooooo funny!
That's so awesome! What a good idea!
That was my entertainment for the day, thanks!
Awsome ! We love to hear all the 4 of you laughing !
Ha ha, I love it!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
HILARIOUS and cute!!!
Oh my gosh! I laughed so hard at this video! It made my day! I was really missing home today! I really miss your kids too! They make me so happy!
Your welcome for teaching y'all that elephant sound. We are really looking forward to seeing you soon.
OH my gosh I laughed so hard watching this! That is just way too cute! Way to go teaching her to be an elephant!
sooooooooo funny!
That's so awesome! What a good idea!
That was my entertainment for the day, thanks!
Awsome ! We love to hear all the 4 of you laughing !
Ha ha, I love it!!
Post a Comment