SPENCER • KELLY • GORDEN • ADELAIDE • CAMILLA
So cute ! Her hair is so long !
I love it!
That is so cute! Your kids are adorable. By the way, tell Gorden I haven't forgotten about his special treat. I'll bring it to him when we're back:)
That's incredible!!! She's so smart!
Impressive Adelaide! I probably couldn't even have spelled that 2 years ago :) Sad that a little 20 month old is smarter than myself :D
I especially love the glitches in the movie where you cut out all the time between the letters. But it is really cute. And I like Gorden's response of I can't do it.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
So cute ! Her hair is so long !
I love it!
That is so cute! Your kids are adorable. By the way, tell Gorden I haven't forgotten about his special treat. I'll bring it to him when we're back:)
That's incredible!!! She's so smart!
Impressive Adelaide! I probably couldn't even have spelled that 2 years ago :) Sad that a little 20 month old is smarter than myself :D
I especially love the glitches in the movie where you cut out all the time between the letters. But it is really cute. And I like Gorden's response of I can't do it.
Post a Comment