Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Fireworks

We went to the missionary field between the MTC and the Temple to watch the fireworks. We went with a few other familes and had a great time hanging out together while we waited for it to get dark. Spencer was working at the MTC so it was just me and the kids and our neighbors, as it has been for the past 2 summers. The fireworks show was very good and was a great ending to a really nice holiday.
Gorden's good friend, Addisyn, and her family were with us.


I LOVE this picture! This sweet girl is soo cute, and this is becoming some sort of signature face of Gorden's for the camera these days. He likes to pretend he's a pirate.

Addisyn's brother, Connor

Our friend and neighbor, Jose. Gorden loves Jose.

Adelaide wearing my shoes, as always.

4 comments:

Caleb, Rebecca, Jack and Charlie said...

I LOVE that picture of Gorden and the little girl (when they are hugging) SOO CUTE! I miss little Adelaide and Gorden

Katy said...

Adelaide wearing your shoes is adorable and I LOVE the sweetie hugging Gorden, too cute!

The Duckworth Family said...

Adelaide is such a cutie! i can't believe how much she is growing up. But what a beautiful girl. Gotta love her!

Carrie "Pie" said...

your kids are really cute. Louisa was mostly afraid of the fireworks. I liked the picture of Gordon dripping wet with the flag in the background. Very artistic.