My sister Rifka was in town until yesterday, and one morning when we were all eating cereal at the table, she spilled her milk and said "Dadgummit." Gorden looked at her and said "Rifka-gummit. Adelaide-gummit. Mom-gummit. Dadgummit."
How funny! Our kids repeat everything especially if it's a new word. Tell Rifka hi, I was her "ma" on the trek ,she has grown up so much. I love her smile, she always seems to be optimistic and happy about life.
Ha ha. I love things kids come up with! Maylee puts in peoples names for Winnie the Pooh. Grandma the pooh...etc. Adelaide's dress is very cute. Did you make it? To answer your questions you asked on my blog...I'm 26 wks. I am doing well and my blood pressure is good! My back is starting to complain about the extra weight on my front side. I am confident in a long pregnancy :)
5 comments:
How funny! Our kids repeat everything especially if it's a new word. Tell Rifka hi, I was her "ma" on the trek ,she has grown up so much. I love her smile, she always seems to be optimistic and happy about life.
Ha, ha! That's awesome, and cute pictures of Adelaide!
Ha ha. I love things kids come up with! Maylee puts in peoples names for Winnie the Pooh. Grandma the pooh...etc. Adelaide's dress is very cute. Did you make it? To answer your questions you asked on my blog...I'm 26 wks. I am doing well and my blood pressure is good! My back is starting to complain about the extra weight on my front side. I am confident in a long pregnancy :)
smart kid! i love the pictures of adelaide too :)
very clever. better watch out for him...!
Post a Comment