Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Cookout & Swimming

After the Fourth of July parade we went with Jeff & Whitney to Whitney's parents' house for lunch and swimming. It was great! Gorden & Adelaide loved the pools and all the fun toys to play with outside. We had a really fun time.


(she always takes off her right shoe)


Thanks Whitney & Jeff for such a fun day!!!




4 comments:

Whitney said...

Oh My Gosh! I didn't get to look at these cause the disk didn't work. That one of Gorden in the pool with the squirt guns could be in a magazine! I'm glad you got some good pics!

Liz Wilcken said...

Love all the recent pictures!

Katy said...

Wow, your camera is great- super good quality! I love that your daughter takes off her ONE shoe- what a hoot! You have such adorable kids!

The Duckworth Family said...

It's funny that everyone commented about the pics and camera because totally what I was going to say was I love that one of gorden where his face is all wet and in the background you can see the flag. You could totally enter that in a contest. Great photography!