Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Thank You


Just before 8pm tonight I opened my front door to leave and this flower was laying on my doorstep. I have no idea who it is from but this was so thoughtful and kind. I wonder if they know that gerbera daisies are my favorite flower. Its beautiful and I love it and it was a wonderful surprise! Thank you to whoever you are. You made my day!

9 comments:

Aleasha said...

that is so sweet. i love gerber daisies. they are just such a happy flower. i hope you are doing well. did you hear amanda is getting married? pretty exciting

Liz Wilcken said...

how pretty! hope spencer is doing better! Let me know if you need help with anything :)

Whitney said...

How cute! I was at work last night and Jeff was watching the Jazz game, so I am sure he didn't hear anyone on the stairs. Really nice of someone though!

Andrea said...

That is so nice. I love it when people do random act of kindness. Hey did you get my email last week?

Whitney said...

Seyesha did so good last night! I was really impressed. I think Randy was right it was her best performance so far! Way to STEP IT UP GIRL! I didn't get to see the whole show. I was making a dress, but I taped it and will watch the rest today!

jennie said...

That's really sweet Kelly. I bet it made your day... your week! I used to be thoughtful like that but if I can just get a shower in, I feel like I've done alot! :) This post made me want to try to be better at being thoughtful & kind to my friends.

Melea said...

If anyone deserves a nice thoughtful gift it is you! You really are such a great friend and so fun to be around!

Liz Wilcken said...

Hey, Kelly, Can you turn my music pages for me on Sunday? Paige wants you to come to a practice before church (probably on Saturday). We've edited the music a little bit, so a practice is probably needed with you. Thanks for your help!
~Liz
PS-Just call me 8-6008

Whitney said...

I will help you scan your wedding pics if you want. When I get back from WA. Then you can have them on your computer!