Syesha continues to be my favorite, although I guess I can't be surprised any week now when she goes home because she is always in the bottom three lately. We get so nervous around here with her ALMOST leaving each week! Tonight, again, Gorden was in the computer chair looking at the website while he watched the show and he matter of factly says tonight its Syesha. Gorden is always right when it comes to this show. So far anyway. Its kind of wierd how he always guesses correctly, but he sure does. So tonight he says Syesha, then right before the last commercial ends, he clicks on Kristy Lee Cook, hops down out of the chair and as he sits beside me in the floor he just says, "Kristy." I said, "What? Kristy? Not Syesha?" He just said, "Kristy." Then the show comes back on and there we go. He called it again. Amazing.
For the last couple weeks I have really thought Brooke would be the one to go home. She doesn't seem to be getting any better at all. The others do. Both the Davids are great, and I'm not sure why Jason Castro has lasted so long. Apparently because he has lots of fans. Anyway, those are my thoughts. Its fun for me that Gorden is so in to this. We enjoy watching together.
10 comments:
I love it! I think it is hilarious that he acts so non chalant about his predictions! Kelly lets get together...it has been to long. I don't think I have your phone number, maybe i do. I will check!
Maybe he is Psychic! :) Gorden is so fun! I need to come watch it with you guys again. I think that David Cook may be the new Chris Daughtry. (which won't hurt my feelings, I have nothing against him, I just don't like his music.) I think he will go early than he should but he will still have an amazing career. Thats just my feeling. I really like Seyesha in the beginning. In fact next to David A. she was probably my favorite. I don't know why I just don't love her anymore.
Gorden is so funny. I love it that he watches with you. I like Syesha she had an amazing voice and she is so cute. I agree with you about Brooke. I really liked her in the begining, but she hasn't improved enough. Same with Jason Castro.
That is HILARIOUS! I didn't know Gordon was so brilliant with his predictions!! Maybe he will be the next Simon...you better watch out :)
Sydney loves American Idol, too. She says that both David's are her boyfriend, although her deepest love is for David Cook. I laugh and David shakes his head. David Cook resembles a lot of my former boyfriends. David says he is nervous if she has my taste in guys.
Vance used to watch it with me but his loyalty is fading... so sad! Now I fight both Vance and Shane in order to watch AI!
haha thats sweet! i love that show so much so its awesome to hear my nephew does too!
i have to say i LOVE david archuleta.
he and i are getting married one day.
and brooke is my favorite girl but she has has some rough few weeks so i hope things get better!
Wow. You could make some money off of those kinds of talents. Maybe you should get Gordon interested in the stock market or something. I have never really watched American Idol until now. I wanted the girl with tats all over her arm to go. She bothers me.
It has been awhile since I checked blogs out and I loved all the pics of the kids. They are so cute and Gorden's imagination is so fun. I bet he makes you laugh everyday. So fun that the kids are starting to play together too!
That is really impressive. Maybe you have the future Simon Cowell or Randy on your hands!:) I am glad that you are a Syesha fan-I am too. I do think that she will be leaving us soon-oh well-Go David A.!
Post a Comment