The worst thing about Utah has to be how stinkin' dry it is here. i've never had a problem with dry skin in my life, however, after the seemingly endless winter my skin is all dry and cracked. The worst part is that my skin my be in the best shape of anyone's in the family. Kelly's is super-dry and Gorden and Adelaide both get eczema (Gorden's is quite a bit worse). So i was bleaching out some shirts with Hydrogen Peroxide and i looked at my hands...they were bubbling over. You know how when you put peroxide on a cut it bubbles up? well, here are some before and after pictures of my hands and peroxide. I can't believe they are that cracked and broken.

2 comments:
YIKES- I hate dry skin, it's horrible! I was surprised how hairy your hand was, then I reread the entry and realized that the hairy hand was Spencer's not Kelly's! Whew!
Two words: bag balm
Post a Comment