Saturday, April 12, 2008

The Ghost Rider

This is Gorden. He's three years old. He likes to wear back packs and ride his stick horse around the house and over and over and over he says, "Yee Haw, Cowboy!!" He says this all day long every day, whether he's on his horse or not. Occasionally, he rides his horse with more than just a back pack, as you can see from these pictures.



(If you're wondering, those ARE clean undies)



7 comments:

Carrie "Pie" said...

How funny! It's fun to see your posts because our kids are the same ages. I like to see that other little 3 yr olds and 1 year olds are just has funny and crazy!

Liz Wilcken said...

I love how we both have big boy underwear posts today!

Mary said...

That is HILARIOUS! Thanks for the laugh!

Brittany H. said...

I wasn't wondering if those were clean undies...but now I am...

Marium said...

oh my gosh that is too funny! Love it, Chance was walking around the other day with my bra on his head, they just have no idea, it's hilarious.

Crystal said...

The underwear is a great helmet!

britt said...

That's SO funny!!! I did something similar when I was little... that's weird that I can say that "when i was little..." I love that he shared it with his horse, TOO FUNNY!