That is the sweetest thing! You have to remember these for the years to come when they start to fight!! That is so cute! My little brother still always tells me I am beautiful and that he loves me! So hopefully they will be the same!
Hey Kelly- I put the music on Paige's board today. I know you put your apartment number on my facebook but I couldn't remember. Sorry I'm lame. Just thought I would let you know.
Hey Kelly- I put the music on Paige's board today. I know you put your apartment number on my facebook but I couldn't remember. Sorry I'm lame. Just thought I would let you know.
The Kids are so cute! Gorden is so big. I just love Gorden's Awesome Comment, He is so funny. It looks like he is so full of personality. I'm so glad we found your blog. It's great to be back in touch with all of our BYU kids. We miss you guys!
11 comments:
Gorden says the cutest things!
How funny!
Love it! Keep posting these cute things!!
That is the sweetest thing! You have to remember these for the years to come when they start to fight!! That is so cute! My little brother still always tells me I am beautiful and that he loves me! So hopefully they will be the same!
Kids say the funniest things. I've made my blog private, if you email me I'll send you an invite to it: ohne1nick@yahoo.com
That is too cute! I love that word, "AWESOME!"
That is so cute. i wish hayden said such nice things to his sister.
What a doll! I love it! I can't wait til Brody starts commenting on his baby sister like that!
Hey Kelly- I put the music on Paige's board today. I know you put your apartment number on my facebook but I couldn't remember. Sorry I'm lame. Just thought I would let you know.
Hey Kelly- I put the music on Paige's board today. I know you put your apartment number on my facebook but I couldn't remember. Sorry I'm lame. Just thought I would let you know.
The Kids are so cute! Gorden is so big. I just love Gorden's Awesome Comment, He is so funny. It looks like he is so full of personality. I'm so glad we found your blog. It's great to be back in touch with all of our BYU kids. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment