SPENCER • KELLY • GORDEN • ADELAIDE • CAMILLA
I love Kid- Ventures! They're the best!
A Shakespeare in the making - adding new words to the english language. :)
That reminds me of one of my favorite quotes in a movie:"Your daughter's been kidnapped!""My daughter is sleeping with the goats?"Your kids are so cute and funny.
Kelly, Your kids are so adorable! From "Kid-ventures" to drawn-on beards to wild times on their stick horses to playing with their cousins--- soooo cute! They look like they have so much fun!!!
Thats so cute that they are such good buddies.
love it! The stories are great! And by the way, I LOVE the name Adelaide!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love Kid- Ventures! They're the best!
A Shakespeare in the making - adding new words to the english language. :)
That reminds me of one of my favorite quotes in a movie:
"Your daughter's been kidnapped!"
"My daughter is sleeping with the goats?"
Your kids are so cute and funny.
Kelly, Your kids are so adorable! From "Kid-ventures" to drawn-on beards to wild times on their stick horses to playing with their cousins--- soooo cute! They look like they have so much fun!!!
Thats so cute that they are such good buddies.
love it! The stories are great! And by the way, I LOVE the name Adelaide!
Post a Comment