
Finally!!! I have found a dish soap that I like. Ultra Palmolive Oxy Plus Alpine Purity. This has taken like five years. I don't remember very many times in the last five 1/2 years that I have bought the same dish soap that I had just run out of. I have used Palmolive before several times, but its never done it for me. There are some lame soaps out there that claim to be great. I have tried lots of brands and kinds and scents and everything. I can truly say I am happy with Palmolive Oxy Plus! At first I honestly hated the smell and thought I'd made a huge mistake this time. Alpine Purity is nothing fruity or even fresh really, like I normally like. But after a week or so, the smell went away. It became kind of scentless. I love it! (This doesn't mean that I base my love for a dish soap on how it smells. It also has to work amazingly.) I was actually sad when the bottle ran out yesterday, but then I remembered that I CAN get the same kind again. Even though I have hardly ever done that! So today I got a new bottle, and I won't go as far as to say that I'm excited to do the dishes later today, but I am thrilled that I've found a dish soap that I like. Finally.
3 comments:
having the right dish soap is soooo important living in wymount too! thats great you found one that finally works!
my mom uses that kind too. She always has extra under the sink!
I get the Great Value kind~ I guess I am just cheap!!! I sure wish I had a real dishwasher- besides myself.
Post a Comment