Thursday, March 6, 2008

They are wearing the same size T-shirt...

Adelaide's has shorter sleeves because its a girl's t-shirt, but these really are the same size.
I like this picture. They like to look out the window at the deer. They are so cute together. I'm so glad Gorden & Adelaide are such good friends.

I think this is my new favorite picture! Gosh she is so cute and getting so big!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Oh I love it! Seriously Kelly! Your kids make me so so happy! It looks like Adelaide is doing well after her surgery! That is great!

Marium said...

Sooo cute. Especially that one that you like, just the way she smiles how adorable. I don't know what it is about brushing teeth but my two youngest love it too. Chance will run into the bathroom at the very mention of teeth screaming "brushtee, brushtee"