- i can't put a finger on why, but i think Hillary Clinton might just be the most annoying person on the planet.
- I think campus shootings are very disturbing... on so many levels.
- I think the Suns don't look any better with Shaq, but at least they can have a happy locker room after they lose in the playoffs instead of Shawn Marion complaining about everything.
- I think the New Orleans Hornets and the Utah Jazz are quietly playing the best basketball in the NBA right now. Which bytheway is a relevant league once again. Wonderful year for the NBA
- I think having LASIK will be the first order of business in my post-school-actually-have-a-life life.
- I think this will be an interesting, albeit disastrous, presidential election year.
- I think my favorite composers would have to be Antonio Vivaldi, George Handel, and Ludwig Van Beethoven at this point of my life.
- I think Cuba won't change as fast as so many pundits brashly predict. I see it taking a long while, and it may take until Raul Castro kicks the bucket or longer.
- I think the movement by many of Latino heritage to make America officially bilingual (as evidenced by Univision's anchor's question in the Texas debates) is in poor historical taste. This is a nation built by immigrants of many diverse languages and the one that bound them together was English. I'm not against everyone learning Spanish (as many of you know i speak Spanish), or businesses catering to Hispanic clientele via language, i just don't think Spanish should become an official language of the United States of America.
- i think it's terribly interesting to see how teams will totally change their scouting report based on the combine. Just look at how they play on the field and make a decision.
Saturday, February 23, 2008
More?
I hate to post right on top of Kelly's wonderful posts but I've been itching to post ten things i think i think for a while now.... i just can't hold my piece, I'll have to reinstate this feature to our blog. Maybe I'll keep up my pics of the kids too. Actually i need to post about our last trip to Hogle Zoo. We got some good pics this time, and a new Tiger video. So before i mark my territory, here's ten things i think i think....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment