Saturday, October 27, 2007

27 sounds way older than 26...

Thanks for all the "Happy Birthday"s!! I had a good day. Yes Gorden was still sick but he was happy and we just hung out at home and played. Last year I was in the hospital on my birthday doing tests on Adelaide while I was pregnant, then from there we went to the Pediatrician because Gorden was sick this time last year too, had contractions all day... it was just one thing after another that day. So this year was a lot better! Spencer lined up a babysitter weeks ago (impressive!) and we went on a date in the evening. We had a great time together. Its not often that we go out, especially without the kids. Between his busy schedule of work and school and our lack of money, it just doesn't happen. So it was a real treat and we loved being together for the evening. Then when we got home our kids were in bed and the house was beautiful! Our good friend Elodie was our sitter and she is amazing. We love her!!



Several times throughout the day I would hear Gorden singing, "Happy Birthday to Mom...." So cute! He helped Spencer make a delicious cake while Adelaide just stared at it with huge eyes and her mouth watering (she loves food). Oh! and Spencer got me some new earrings! Just a few weeks ago I got my ears pierced for the first time in my life! I love it! So now I have some new beautiful earrings to wear. Fun. So it was great. Things are good. and now I'm 27.

1 comment:

Melea said...

Happy Birthday! When you get past the first half of your 20's you really start to feel old, at least I do!