I thought I'd let you know how Gorden is doing. After 5 days straight of a super high (104+) fever and every cold and flu symptom, finally he hasn't had a fever since Wednesday evening. Thursday he still seemed pretty sick, just no fever. Then today he did act like he was feeling better for part of the day. I am so glad! His cough sounds worse because everything has loosened up in there but there is a Whole lot less mucus. I was wiping his nose literally constantly, like 10 times in a few minutes!! There's still lots of snot, but way less than before. We're down to wiping about 10 times in a couple hours now. Much better. =) He still seems to have blood in his urine, which is a whole separate problem that we will address next week after all the antibiotics are out of his system. So hopefully this weekend this virus or whatever it is will be over and he can get back to normal. There was a time this morning, however, when he was feeling pretty good. Here are some pictures of him and Adelaide playing (wrestling). They sure love each other.
Saturday, October 27, 2007
Thanks for all of your prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so glad to hear he is doing better and hopefully the other problem will clear itself up soon too. They sure are cute together!
Post a Comment