I took this picture with my phone during Sunday School while the baby slept on Spencer's lap. We had her baby blessing on May 15th when Camilla's was one month old. I was not ready to go back to church yet after only 4 weeks, and I was not excited at all about taking a one month old to church yet, but it so happened that lots of out of town family happened to be in town that weekend, so it only made sense to go ahead and do it when most people could be there. Camilla was great during church and just slept peacefully. She looked so pretty too! We got a couple of pictures outside afterwards. Surprisingly, it was our first family of five picture. I'm not sure why we didn't think of that in the hospital. We don't even have one of the three kids in the hospital. Oh well. At least we got one when we did!
Kelly! I was so happy to see your new posts. I still can't believe you had a 10+ pound baby. You go girl! I love all the pictures. Camilla is gorgeous! Her dimples are to die for. I wish we lived close by each other so we could work off our baby weight together :) Miss you!
I just LOVED looking at your pictures of Camilla! She is absolutely GORGEOUS, and I am not exaggerating! I adore her bright smile and wish I could see it in person. I'll just have to imagine what you mean by "smiling with her whole body". her bath photo is one of my favorites. I also love how Adelaide is the resident physician at your place. Good for her. She sounds extremely mature. Has she always been that way? One last thing: are those Guatemalan dresses you are wearing a few posts ago when you were still prego?
Oh my gosh, i'm sooo behind!!! i can't believe how insanely beautiful Camilla is!! Congrats to you and your amazing family... i'm so happy for you. i love her name, LOVE IT. And a 10 pounder?!? whew... amazing! Gordon and Adelaide look like the best siblings ever... so sweet!!!
6 comments:
Beautiful pictures! Gorden and Adelaide look like twins. haha
Kelly! I was so happy to see your new posts. I still can't believe you had a 10+ pound baby. You go girl! I love all the pictures. Camilla is gorgeous! Her dimples are to die for. I wish we lived close by each other so we could work off our baby weight together :) Miss you!
Congrats!! What a beautiful family!!
Look at those piano/basketball fingers! Sooo pretty.
I just LOVED looking at your pictures of Camilla! She is absolutely GORGEOUS, and I am not exaggerating! I adore her bright smile and wish I could see it in person. I'll just have to imagine what you mean by "smiling with her whole body". her bath photo is one of my favorites. I also love how Adelaide is the resident physician at your place. Good for her. She sounds extremely mature. Has she always been that way? One last thing: are those Guatemalan dresses you are wearing a few posts ago when you were still prego?
Oh my gosh, i'm sooo behind!!! i can't believe how insanely beautiful Camilla is!! Congrats to you and your amazing family... i'm so happy for you. i love her name, LOVE IT. And a 10 pounder?!? whew... amazing! Gordon and Adelaide look like the best siblings ever... so sweet!!!
Post a Comment