Spencer made me a delicious apple upside down cake! The picture does not do it justice. I loved it. The candles look wonky because the cake was still so hot that it melted the wax and they were just shrinking down into it. I don't think he even got to light all thirty before they had to sing super speed and I hurried and blew them out. Then we had a great family home evening and played way too many rounds (for what time it became) of our favorite game lately, Hide & Go Seek. =)
A week or two ago my mom took me to lunch at Marketplace Grill and it was so good! We had a really good time and its always fun to be together! Then we went to Kohls and picked out two new shirts! So nice and so fun! Thanks Mom!!!
Then just the other night some dear friends took me to Shogun, a Japanese Steakhouse where they cook on the table in front of you. It was really fun and the food and presentation were so good. Somehow I didn't get pictures of all five of us, and these pictures were all with a phone and came out blurry but its better than nothing! Thanks so much girls!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday! Yummy looking cake-well done Spencer!
Happy Birthday!!! Wow, Spencer is a WINNER! love that idea, Apple Upside Down Cake.... looks great!!
Post a Comment