Saturday, May 16, 2009

Brief Update

Well we made it to Arkansas. We left Friday afternoon, May 1st. It was a white-knuckle stressful kind of drive for parts of the trip but we made it safely. Thank goodness. The kids are adjusting great and are really enjoying having more space to run and play, both inside and out! We're not totally settled yet but still working at it. I will update more later and I think I have a few pictures from the drive out. Blogging isn't first on the list right now but I hope to be back soon!

11 comments:

Laura said...

Kelly! So glad to hear everything went well. I sure miss you!

Liz Wilcken said...

Glad you made it safe. Ben often asks me if Gorden lives far away, and if he likes his new home. :)

Caleb, Rebecca, Jack and Charlie said...

So blogging shouldn't be first on the list, but it definitely should be second, haha. So, Caleb told me about the "Becca in the garage" story. That made me just want to cry. I miss the kids, and just coming over to play and talk.

Katy said...

You survived!!! Whew, what a trip- I'm excited to see pics of how it all went and your new home (sooo lucky!) Glad you're safe and sound!

Esther said...

Wow, I'm glad you made it safely. That's a long drive!

Clark and Rebecca said...

Oh I'm glad you made it safe! About an hour after I talked to you we hit the snow at the tops of the mountains in Colorado and I was so worried for you guys. It was scary for us and we just had our little car. I wanted to call you and warn you, but we had no signal. Glad you got through safely. I miss you!

Teresa said...

It was sad to come back to Wymount and not have you guys here. We miss you but are exicted for your new adventure.

Brittany H. said...

Can't wait to see what you guys are up to next! ;)

Caleb, Rebecca, Jack and Charlie said...

It's funny that you say that, because I totally cried after saying goodbye all the way to the car. I felt silly since Vince was with us, but it just kept coming. I miss you guys too. Webcams it is! And I totally found a quilt that I'm going to do. It's the cutest thing ever! I'll post a picture of what it'll look like.

Mary said...

Are you really in Arkansas?!?! When are you coming over?!?! :)

Winters Outloud said...

done at byu???? Was it hard to leave or were you ready to be out of there? Glad you got home safely! Keep me posted!