SPENCER • KELLY • GORDEN • ADELAIDE • CAMILLA
GREAT pictures! You sure have cute kids!
Oh they look darling in their Easter outfits!!!! And those trees are gorgeous!!! Wow, great photos too! Poor Gorden... looks like his goose-egg is a doozy!
Oh my gosh, those pictures are ADORABLE!!! I love the one of them hugging!!! PRECIOUS!
You take such beautiful photos! I can't believe how big the kids are getting. They're so adorable Kelly! How is everything going?
You have such cute kids! We're going to miss ya'll!
Beautiful pictures! Beautiful family!!! Miss you guys!
Such photogenic kids! I love that one of Gorden with his jacket over his shoulder :D
they looked so cute on Sunday in their matching outfits! I love how Adelaide does what Gorden does :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
GREAT pictures! You sure have cute kids!
Oh they look darling in their Easter outfits!!!! And those trees are gorgeous!!! Wow, great photos too! Poor Gorden... looks like his goose-egg is a doozy!
Oh my gosh, those pictures are ADORABLE!!! I love the one of them hugging!!! PRECIOUS!
You take such beautiful photos! I can't believe how big the kids are getting. They're so adorable Kelly! How is everything going?
You have such cute kids! We're going to miss ya'll!
Beautiful pictures! Beautiful family!!! Miss you guys!
Such photogenic kids! I love that one of Gorden with his jacket over his shoulder :D
they looked so cute on Sunday in their matching outfits! I love how Adelaide does what Gorden does :)
Post a Comment