Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Best Friends


Imitation is the highest form of flattery.


If I'm crazy, you're crazy

Happiness is being with your best friend

7 comments:

Katy said...

These pictures are CLASSIC!!! You could totally blow that last one up and put it up in a frame- so cute!! These little rascals are hilarious!

Laura said...

Your kids are so much fun! I swear I'm going to buy my son a suit like Gorden's someday just because he looks so cute! And I love their crazy shots, your family just knows how to have a good time!

Brianne said...

Soooo adorable. I love those two and am so happy I keep running into you two. Oh my, the picture in his underwear, too funny.

Mary said...

I love the toolbelt (aka undies)! I think that picture in particular would make a good desktop picture.

Marium said...

So cute, how wonderful that they play nice together and are good friends, especially being brother and sister. I would love if my two youngest were a little more friendly to each other at times.

liso. said...

your kids are so cute! i love these pics!

AmyCurtis said...

Gordan is going to really love that one with his sword through his pants when he is, say, 16. Be sure to blow it up and show it to all his dates before they head out =) So cute and funny!