Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Gorden's Prayer

One of the first things salesmen learn is to "assume the sale." This basically means that as you talk to a prospective buyer you assume that he/she will buy your product. Well, Gorden's the first person i've ever seen do that to God. During the prayer that Kelly wrote about on Sunday Gorden totally "assumed the blessing." At one point he said, "I'm thankful that i won't be nervous when i give my talk." I guess he just has one of those relationships with God.

5 comments:

Charity Brown said...

Haha! That's awesome! So much faith!

Liz Wilcken said...

Gorden gives the cutest prayers. When Brian and I were subbing in primary he was like, "I'm grateful for my paper, and Ben's paper, and our chairs." (They had been coloring on paper.)

Caleb, Rebecca, Jack and Charlie said...

That is so cute :)

Katie Kennington said...

What a sweetheart. Gordan is really one of those special spirits saved for these days. I miss watching your amazing family. You guys are such great parents. We miss you! Give your sweet kids hugs from us. (Kelly you are like supermom, super brave...I cannot even imagine having to take such a small boy to the hospital. Prayers are comin your way from Oregon)

Katy said...

i LOVE this!!! it's even FUNNIER with the salesman's approach background!!!! what a total cutiepie!