OH MY GOSH!!! She's so cute it should be illegal! I love that!!!! What a total prodigy, what is she like 20 months???? Oh boy, you've got the cutest kids in the universe! Thanks so much for posting that!
WOW!!!!!!!! That's incredible! She is super smart! Ryan will be 3 in May and he can just barely count to ten, and he will only do it if I count along with him! Smart girl!
12 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!! She's so cute it should be illegal! I love that!!!! What a total prodigy, what is she like 20 months???? Oh boy, you've got the cutest kids in the universe! Thanks so much for posting that!
that is soo adorable! she has such a cute little voice!
WOW!!!!!!!! That's incredible! She is super smart! Ryan will be 3 in May and he can just barely count to ten, and he will only do it if I count along with him! Smart girl!
That made my day! I did enjoy her little last minute add ons of eleven, twelve and thirteen! hahaha What a sweetheart!
genius baby! I'm very impressed. The best was how she tacked on 11, 12, and 13 at the end!
Holy cow! I didn't know she could do that at all- I didn't even know she was close to being able to count. That is awesome. She is really cute.
So cute! I don't even think Lillie can do that & she's 2 & 1/2! Some parenting huh?
Oh!!!!! That is so adorable!!! It made my day!
She just kept on going! so cute. Good Job Adelaide!
She is so cute and so smart! Such a sweet video
The kids and I just sat and watched over and over laghting every time. She made the big finish, and an encore! We love it!
The way she says her numbers is funny, mosly 11, 12, and 13.
~Gabriel
Post a Comment