We have enjoyed watching the leaves turn colors and fall off the trees this season. I love autumn. Love it! On Halloween afternoon I used the stairwell snow shovel and "raked" the leaves into big piles so the kids could play. It was so nice outside, the kids were in shorts and t-shirts. I couldn't believe it. It snowed the weekend of Gorden's birthday. Our neighbor Winfred came out to play with us. He is so adorable and just laughs and laughs all the time. He has a very infectious smile and is so fun to be around. They had a great time!
I love Autumn too! I'm so sad that we don't really get the fall feel in California! I'm in Ohio right now visiting my grandpa and i love the weather and all of the leaves everywhere!!
3 comments:
I love Autumn too! I'm so sad that we don't really get the fall feel in California! I'm in Ohio right now visiting my grandpa and i love the weather and all of the leaves everywhere!!
I love Autumn with the deer out back and the leaves changing. So much fun!
CUTE pictures!!! Oh boy, I wanna just hug and cuddle and snuggle and squeeze and kiss those kiddos of yours... they are just yummy!
Post a Comment