We love you guys. Happy Birthday Becca!
Friday, November 28, 2008
She's Not a Teenager Anymore!
Becca turned TWENTY years old on Monday! We have known her for a little over a year now, and the last year she has actually been a big part of our lives. We loved her from the beginning and really enjoyed her being around. I think Spencer and I saw Becca more than Caleb did last school year, even with him spending more time here on our couch in Provo than his apartment in Rexburg in almost any given week! I think because of that is how I ended up being the middle man in their relationship when things started going up and down. I didn't mind being so involved and Spencer and I were really really rooting for their relationship to work out! We were so happy to be there in September when they got married. Now we are neighbors and it is SO FUN!
We love you guys. Happy Birthday Becca!

We love you guys. Happy Birthday Becca!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yaaay! We love you guys too! I love the post. I'm glad you guys were rooting for us. It was a huge help. We hope we always live close by!
Post a Comment