Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Twin Falls Sunset

We went to Caleb and Becca's wedding (Congrats) two Saturdays ago and on the way home we stopped at Twin Falls, ID. We ate near the gorge on the way in to town and when we came out the Sun was setting. Anyways, we took this pictures. This is the part of the Snake River that Evil Knievel jumped on a motorcycle! Look at how small those cars look on that bridge... What a dufus!

18 comments:

Lanelle said...

gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

Jodie said...

Those are some great pictures!

Elizabeth said...

those pictures are beautiful! And your kids are so cute!

Angelea said...

I love the pictures of the sunset. You must have had a great time.

Laura said...

Isn't Idaho beautiful?:) I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Andrea said...

These pictures are awesome. I love the one of gorden with the statue. Its really cute.

Aleasha said...

great pictures! you have such the cutest family!

Whitney said...

That pic of Gorden with the statue is hilarious! Twin Falls is pretty. I think I could maybe live there!

Melynda said...

Okay so I totally love the first pic! Actually they are all really good!! Love the one of Gorden :) He is such a cutie. How are you? How was the wedding? I am so glad you guys got to see Whitney and Jeff...I know that meant a lot to her. We miss you guys :( Anyways, I am SO glad for blogs and am glad you update regularly so I can see what is going on with your darling family. Also thanks for all your sweet comments on my blog...Kelly you are such a sweetheart!

Krystal said...

Cool pics! :)I love a good sunset.

Katy said...

Just amazing! You guys look so great! and I love that you used the word 'dufus'... classic! let's bring it back!

Courtney said...

What a beautiful sunset and also super family pictures! Good thing you stopped. Now, where are your pics from Seattle?

Carrie "Pie" said...

wow what a nice sunset, great pictures!Levi's grandma lives about 20 minutes from Twin Falls, so I've been there a few times, it's pretty.

Unknown said...

That's Eric's backyard. He's missing it, I'm positive! Hope Twin was good to ya'll!

Esther said...

Great pictures! That looks like an awesome trip! The picture of Gorden and the statue is so cute!

Winters Outloud said...

Beautiful!!! Looks like you had a blast. I saw Whitney's pictures- how fun you got to see them!

Juli said...

Glad you read my blog. I don't do that well at keeping up. But I love looking at people's photos. Love ya! Juli PS Pretty cool that we still know each other after meeting at camp years ago!

Brianne said...

That is crazy beautiful. I can't believe Evil Kanevil jumped that, he is insane.