Gorden was in the chair helping Kelly cook lunch and Adelaide was trying to get in the chair and get to the front. Gorden was getting agitated by Adelaide. Then the following conversation took place.
Kelly: What's going on?
Gorden: MOM! She's getting me! She's getting me!
Kelly: How?
Gorden: LIKE CRAZY!
6 comments:
so funny! I love when you post G or A's conversational tidbits! Crack me up every time!
I miss them so much! Jeff always holds my face and looks into my eyes and says "But mom" just like Gorden. We love you and miss you too!
I think you could have a blog just for the cute things your kids say! =) Thanks for sharing and making me smile!!!
I don't know Jennica but I agree with her :) Your kids are so hilarious and I am so glad you always post the funny things they do and say! I loved the pics on Whitney's blog of your little visit...looks like you guys had a ton of fun. We miss you guys and hope things are going well for you.
Okay, Gorden is officially my favorite kid. He is so hilarious!!! I miss you guys so much. I hope you are not taking for granted Wymount. I try not to think about it but seriously Kelly, you are amazing. Look at the cute kids you're raising!
Post a Comment