Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Sprinkles

Gorden recently decided that he does like to feel the sprinklers ("sprinkles") mist on him so the other day when we were walking our friends out to their car and the water was on, they stayed and played for a while. It made quite a bit of water on the sidewalks. They loved playing in the puddles.


These next few are just some pictures I got of Adelaide after church the other day. She kept her dress on for a while so I figured I'd get the camera out. We go to church at 8am so we have to wake the kids to get them dressed and ready and they're usually still half sleep-walking by the time we have to leave the house. So I haven't taken pictures in their church clothes for quite a while. (Starting this Sunday we go at 10am though. We are so excited!!!)

7 comments:

Caleb, Rebecca, Jack and Charlie said...

What adorable pictures! Adelady is SO cute, and Gorden, for some reason (maybe this is just in my head) seems to always be in his underwear. I can't wait to see them next week!

X said...

They just get cuter the bigger they get! Ouch, 8am church would be pretty rough- glad you get to switch to 10am soon!

Whitney said...

Oh loves! I'm jealous I don't get to go to 10 am church with you guys! Yeah Becca is right Gorden is always in his underwear! He likes to be naked!

Esther said...

So cute! And I love hearing about Gorden's funny things he says!

Charity Brown said...

I love how Adelaide is in her dress and Gorden is in his undies! Haha! Hilarious!

The Duckworth Family said...

Adalaide is getting so big! She is going to pass spencer up if not careful! Or they'll be the same and then you will feel like me, like you have twins! It's funthough, it just makes it feel like there is this big gap between Kyson and Jade. Oh well. Love ya!

Aleasha said...

i love LOVE that last picture! it just doesn't get much better than that!