Adelaide was her usual fearless self but I love this picture because she was starting to think the ducks were a little too close. You can't really tell but her mouth is wide open. She liked to throw her pieces under this bench and then would laugh when the ducks went under there to get it.
Playing "follow the leader" on the stairs
One of the funnest things to us is watching the ducks fly. So we chase them. I actually love it!
Cute little family of ducklings.
They had a blast!!
7 comments:
How much fun! I absolutely love the last two pictures, how cute!
Oh I love the duck pond! That is too funny about the duck grabbing the big piece of bread, he must have been really hungry ;)
Ok, I was at the wrong duck pond! I went to the waterfall thing by Heritage! The ducks were crazy there, too. And they fought a lot. Well, it's good to know we didn't mean to stand each other up! :)
So cute! I wish I could have gone!
aw, i miss the pond...
So fun! That's a classic BYU memory! I can't believe how big you're kids are getting, they're adorable!
That sounds fun. And I think it's great that Gorden and Adelaide look like they are just about the same age! lol
Post a Comment