Monday, May 5, 2008

Welcoming in our new Downstairs Neighbors

9 comments:

Spencer T said...

Just to clarify, this was NOT our idea. That's just what they do. I feel bad for our neighbors but i don't imagine the running and screaming and jumping and pounding and stomping will stop any time soon.

Elizabeth said...

that is such a cute video. You have adorable kids!!

Lanelle said...

This is so fun! Love you! Oh and by the way Spencer-the fondant I used is actually good! It is made from Marshmallows! xoxox

Unknown said...

These Ki


























These kids are to cute!
I LOVE THEM
Miss allof you
hope these little monkeys are feeling better.
Many hugs&kiss Grama










ds re to Cute! I LOVE THEM

Melea said...

I loved the post about Gorden and the photos along with it. What a sweet and special little boy and he is getting so big!

Winters Outloud said...

I bet those neighbors just LOVE you above them! We have the same issues in our apt- how to you keep a 3 year old tame? IMPOSSIBLE!!! Nice try if "We walk around the house," means anything to them. Vance rarely walks but stomps, jumps, or runs no matter where he is or who lives underneath us.

Jeff said...

That is too cute! I'm sure our downstairs neighbors feel the same way except we don't have the excuse of children...:)

Katy said...

Ha!! At least their not into tap dancing and basketball...yet!

Jared said...

aww hahaha how cute!!