Thursday, May 15, 2008
Sleepover
Well Gorden LOVED his first sleepover! He did great the entire time. Megan said they were so tired that Gorden and Greg both fell asleep about 30 seconds after they layed down and slept all night long. The boys thought it was really fun. They're excited to do it again! Here at home, Adelaide totally didn't care that Gorden wasn't here. I was actually really surprised. I told her again when she woke up that Gorden was at Greg's house. Then she ran out to the living room like usual and wanted up in the rocking chair. So I turned on cartoons for her and she was so giddy about it! That is Gorden's routine when he first wakes up. Straight to the rocking chair to watch something while holding a small bowl of Gold Fish crackers and a cup of cold water. Then she would just follow me around while I cleaned the house some or she'd just play fine alone in her room. She probably LOVED not being attacked or pushed over or sat on or anything else that regularly happens to her when he goes into his (frequent) bully mode lately. She didn't cry all morning! and since I never pushed her down or into something, she never even got hurt. Pretty nice! It was wierd though that he wasn't here for most of the day. I got a lot done, however! That was nice. OH! And the best part was that since we were up so late the night before and Adelaide got to bed late, she slept until 10:30. That means I SLEPT UNTIL 10:30am!!! It was WONDERFUL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, sounds like a great idea to have more sleepovers!!! I'm glad everyone had an awesome time- my first sleepover experience was a little traumatizing.. something to do with being too embarrassed to use the bathroom in someone else's house and falling asleep last!
How fun for you girls! I imagine the biggest victory is sleeping in! Wow!
Post a Comment