Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Gorden's First Sleepover!!

So tonight is Gorden's first sleepover! He's at his cousin Greg's house. I actually think he'll do just fine. Hopefully anyway! I told Megan I'd drive out there in the middle of the night if I needed to but I bet I won't have to. Its really wierd not having him here though and I'm sure Adelaide won't like it when she wakes up tomorrow. If ever she wakes up in the night and he's not in his bed, she thinks its time to get up. Then she runs out here to the living room to find him. She's probably going to be confused. Gorden was having a blast with Greg & Scott when we left him there tonight though. He's been telling us for a while that he wants to sleepover with them so tonight was the big night. He's growing up!!



He got this nice goose egg on his head somehow while the boys were all playing in the basement. He acted like it wasn't even there so we didn't even notice until it swelled up and we were all out back playing.

This is their set up for the night. Gorden's on the floor on some blankets next to Greg's bed in his room. He seemed to think everything was great! He was so happy!

4 comments:

Katy said...

You're little boy is growing up and having sleep overs?! Crazy!! Let us know how it goes (for both him and Adelaide... and yourself!) I love the picture of Gorden flexing his arms (or his elbows)!! so cute!

Mary said...

I bet he did do great! I also guess that they had a hard time falling asleep and probably continued to play into the night. Allison and Michelle were still up at 11:30 pm last night with just playing ... much later than usual, but these nights still pop up infrequently. :)

Becki R said...

Cute! He is such a doll, even with his goose egg! I hope that he did fine but I bet it was weird for you to have one less kid to worry about!

Melea said...

I love the new pictures...what a cute series with Gorden and his cousin (I think that is who it is). THey will love that when they get older. How did he do on the sleepover? How did Adelaide do?