Monday, May 12, 2008

A couple things from Gorden

Tonight while I was saying the prayer at dinner, I was saying a few things that we're thankful for when Gorden whispered, "and the trees!"


When I served his plate he took a bite of his food and said, "OH! This is good!" as he quickly shoveled in bite after bite.

Then while we're eating, the windows are opened and you can hear things from outside. Suddenly we hear a strange sound, so I say, "What's that sound? Is it the birds?" Gorden says, "Or the leaves. Or the daddies."


4 comments:

Sarah said...

What a funny guy! Thats such a fun age.

Katy said...

Hilarious!! I'm thinking he's very eco-friendly already!

Mary said...

You got me to laugh out loud. :)

Melissa said...

Ha ha! funny! Bytheway, Adelaide is looking so grown up. . .I loved the corn on the cob video. . I should try that. And I can't believe how much hair she has!