Tuesday, March 11, 2008

This is what happens when


somebody poops in the bathtub. Evacuate and move to the kitchen sink! Then the long process of bleaching the tub and all the toys..... Oh well. The kids actually love the kitchen sink.


5 comments:

Mary said...

What kid wouldn't love the kitchen sink?!?!

And what mom doesn't dread the occasional inevitable bath evacuation and cleanup! :)

Winters Outloud said...

Vance pooped the other day. I had never thought of a sink-transfer. Good idea!!!

Liz Wilcken said...

I love the censored sign! Plus, I admire you because your kitchen sink is actually clean enough to use! I have 2 hours worth of dishes to do today (plus, getting ready for the baby shower tonight(hope you can come!), and blah, blah, blah stuff)!

Josh said...

you bleached the tub over a little poop? maybe you should bleach the kids bums. that will learn 'em.

Whitney said...

Hillarious! That is awesome! You did it the 3 columns! Great! I'll help you sometime with the paper!