I took these pics with my phone today. This is the last building of Deseret Towers standing...and down it goes. I'm sure half of you that read this see what's left of DT everyday, but for some these will be sort of "Wow, they finally did it!" pictures.
My mom lived there back in the day. She had the best view of the missionaries playing football so all of the girls would crowd around her window and watch. Silly, huh?
:(, such happy times living in T Hall as a Freshman. Guess it had to happen sometime. Those buildings were ancient. Thanks for the fun pictures of them knocking them down though.
4 comments:
Sad, I lived in DT when I met Jimmy :( What are they building there now?
Kevin actually proposed to me next to the parking lot in front of S Hall. I always meant to take pictures for the kiddies, but it's too late now!
My mom lived there back in the day. She had the best view of the missionaries playing football so all of the girls would crowd around her window and watch. Silly, huh?
:(, such happy times living in T Hall as a Freshman. Guess it had to happen sometime. Those buildings were ancient. Thanks for the fun pictures of them knocking them down though.
Post a Comment