Thursday, March 27, 2008

I think "I'll have to eat my way out"

  1. I think it's about time to really dedicate some mental energy to learning another language. I'm thinking French, German, or maybe HTML or JAVA Script.
  2. I think AR basketball puked on themselves in the UNC game. We were totally outplayed. They were more physical and it didn't help that we were out of position for half the game.
  3. I think True to the Faith which is published by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints has great explanations of basic doctrinal ideas in the restored church of Jesus Christ.
  4. I think my child development class is one of the more interesting and more annoying classes I've ever had. Some of it's great and for the other part they completely ignore science (but they see themselves as Social Scientists).
  5. I think the Big Dance sure has taken the Politics out of conversation lately. I can't even tell you what has happened in the past week in the politics world, but I know who's been upset in the tourney.
  6. I think I love lasagna. Lasagna is something you can mess up, but I think Kelly's got it figured out.
  7. I think I struggle with most of the Romantic movement in music, however, 'The Moldau' by Smetana is one beautiful piece.
  8. I think the idea of Social Trajectory is interesting, and certainly a great argument for staying at home with your kids.
  9. I think of the Nature/Nurture debate, I lean toward the nature side, however, anyone who says you can't change and become more than you were born as or change some of your inborn tendencies doesn't believe in Jesus or his ability to provide grace for us to become like him as he commanded in the Sermon on the Mount.
  10. I think this is the best season in the NBA perhaps in my entire life, I'm really looking forward to the playoffs.

There's ten things i think i think.

6 comments:

Liz Wilcken said...

Go UNC (no offence, but I'm from Raleigh, Chapel Hill area).

I LOVE the Moldeau by Smetena as well! It's one of my favorite Art Poem Songs. I like how you can "hear" the water flow and move! I guess that's why I also like "Spring" in the (4) Seasons by Vivaldi.

Liz Wilcken said...

BTW, I'll try to bring you the cookies you "won" by your place sometime tonight.

Brittany H. said...

Bonne Chance! Je pense que c'est plus facile si tu connais quelqu'un qui parle la langue--comme les Picard! (There's my attempt!)

Casey Redd Kennington said...

HTML doesn't count as a language, really. It's a markup language, but only has a finite set of tags. Go with Javascript or PHP in stead.

Casey Redd Kennington said...

Of course, Jscript and PHP manipulate html.

Jeff said...

You should start a new tradition to your blog where you do 10 things you thought you thought where you look back at things you think you thinked and then say why you don't think that anymore.