We Love Each Other
We had a good Valentine's Day. Gorden helped me make heart shaped pancakes and the kids and I took breakfast in bed to Spencer. Gorden thought that was fun. Then later in the day I was cleaning the bathtub and heard a knock at the door and when I looked out the peep hole I didn't see anyone, but I opened the door anyway and Spencer Jumped up and surprised me with 2 dozen red roses! I was really surprised!! I love flowers. (Yes, I know they die, but I still appreciate them. I think they are beautiful and it makes my home feel more beautiful and it makes me feel special and loved and like someone is thinking of me. That is always nice!) It was fun to see Spencer in the middle of the day too. So then later that night we had a sitter come and I met Spencer on campus and we went to a jazz concert together. It was so good! We loved it! Then we went to eat yummy Mexican food. It was wonderful to be on a date! We have such a good time together. Ahh, we love each other.
2 comments:
aww what a wonderful valentines day, love the heart shaped pancakes idea!
It's fun. Just know, a plastic cookie cutter on a hot griddle = melted cookie cutter. (AKA: Hard to clean up & no more heart shape.) That wasn't this year though, it was last year. This year I just kind of winged it with the shape. It actually worked out though!
Post a Comment